Monday, October 15, 2012

LITTLE STORY (ABIE CAHMENGGALA) about his obsession

Abie cahmenggala technicians Handphones of bone unt2 onions Lampung Indonesia. I am beginning to be a technician Handphones, I'm still working on being a coolie jambi ripe wood in the forest jambi, and at that time I already knew about the phone but belom too deep, that day was the one I really wanted to be a reliable technician, I really was want to show that the danger could be, and I thank God that day my brother in the same telphones redi masupar told to go home I said I want on my brother taught me happy soldering Handphones .. well in kabarin like that immediately felt like I was in lampung dream ", and one week later I returned to the passenger car that was lampung Fuso .. and until lampung/unit2 morning two days later I came home from jambi beragkat, and got home I immediately picked up my brother invited her to the counter and I was in love tau tools "her service and how to use it, from there I belajat continuously until overtime" want to know about the damage "hadphones. and one month later I was in the same release my brother's fortune continued her position in the counter as a handyman service phone, from there I developed the science, and I was in the spirit of developing my knowledge as a technician Handphones, and thank God I dapakan science and the increasingly numerous and deepened its development until now I still cling to this as a technician in the field I always keep my dignity from the beginning because I wanted to be a technician Handphones for good not just for one day or two days so hopefully my little story of you who want to can both menyupport a greeting from our mobile technicians: Abie cahmenggala want to be a mobile phone technician please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih Sudah berkunjung di blog ecek-ecek ini, semoga artikel yang ada di blog ini dapat membantu anda. Silahkan tinggalkan pesan yang tidak mengandung Spam!!!